Please read all the information below BEFORE contacting Match Director
All Match Registration and Gun Check will be done at the Range
Pre-Match Registration and Gun Check: Sept 13
Time: From 1:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
Main-Match Registration and Gun check: Sept 15
Morning from 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. as shown on your Registration Form
Afternoon from 1:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. as shown on your Registration Form
Main Match Registration and Gun Check: Sept 16
Morning Form 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. as shown on your Registration Form
GUN CHECK Handbook – Click HERE
IMPORTANT: Gun Check Handbook will guide you to make sure your equipment comforms with IPSC Rules
PRE-MATCH AND MAIN MATCH Shooting Schedules are Subject to Change – Check Back Regurlarly
Squad List – PRE-MATCH (Last Update: August 28, 2022)
Squad List – RED GROUP (Last Update: September 15, 2022)
Squad List – BLUE GROUP (Last Update: September 15, 2022)
Squad List – YELLOW GROUP (Last Update: September 15, 2022)
Squad List – WHITE GROUP (Last Update: September 15, 2022)
Opening and Closing Ceremonies
Opening Ceremony – September 16, 2022
- Westgate River Ranch – 3200 River Ranch Blvd, River Ranch, FL 33867
- 3:30-5:00 Arrivals by competitors and officials to River Ranch (gather at Adventure park area, food/beverages available for purchase)
- 5:00pm Parade lineup
- 6:00pm Parade of Nations – Parade to Rodeo Arena, placement of flags, competitors seating
- 7:00 – 8:00 Rodeo
- 8:00-9:00 IPSC Speeches/Ceremonies
Closing Ceremony – September 21, 2022
- RP Funding Center – 701 W Lime St, Lakeland, FL 33815
- Timeline: (dinner service time is still fluid as they working on estimates of the time it will take to serve 800 attendees)
- Doors Open 5:30
- Entertainment 6:00
- Dinner Served 7:00
- Closing Ceremonies: 8:00-8:30
- Date and Time: September 21, 2022 – 9:00a
- Location: At the Range
Top 10 Competitors per Division.
Single elimination, best out of 3 to win that Division.
Universal Shooting Academy – https://universalshootingacademy.com/
4330 C. R. 630 East Frostproof, Florida 33843 USA
Directions from Tampa – Hwy. 60 east to Lake Wales. Turn south on U.S. 27. Go 10 miles to Hwy. 630A. Turn left (east) toward Frostproof. Go 1-1/2 miles to stop sign. Turn left onto Hwy. 630 East. Go 8-1/2 miles. The academy is on the right side of the highway.
Directions from Miami – Take Florida Turnpike north to Yee-Haw Junction (Hwy. 60). Take State Road #60 west 26 miles to State Road #630 toward Frostproof. Go 8 miles. The academy is on the left side of the highway.
Directions from Orlando Airport – Bee Line Expressway #528 West to the Florida Turnpike South. Go to exit #193 (Yee-Haw Junction). Take State Road #60 west 26 miles to State Road #630 toward Frostproof. Go 8 miles. The academy is on the left side of the highway.
IMPORTANT – Parking Instructions
- Parking Address: 139 Bulldog Way, Frostproof, FL 33843 (Family Church)
- We have limited parking at the range approx. 200 cars.
- DO NOT PARK ON THE HIGHWAY: Parking outside the range is dangerous and not advised because Hwy 630 is a 65 mph speed zone.
- Morning squads will be allowed to park at the range – 2 parking areas: East parking and West parking.
- Afternoon squads will be parking in the Family Church (139 Bulldog Way, Frostproof FL 33843), approximately 5 minutes from the range.
- There will be buses available to transport the afternoon squad to and from the range.
- The buses will begin moving to and from the range at 930am and run in 30 minute increments: 930,10,1030,11,1130a
- Evening schedule will run back to the parking area at the Family Church (139 Bull Dog Way Frostproof, Florida 33843): 5,530,6,630,7p